Eastern Suburbs Life was created specifically to support the Local Businesses & Charities that are the vital building blocks of our communities: -
- The paper is published monthly and has been running for over 5 years.
- The paper is distributed to every postcode in the Eastern Suburbs
- This covers the area from Potts Point to Watsons Bay & Rose Bay to Yarra Bay
- Every edition is read by over 20,000 people, over 250,000 people per year
- To view past editions CLICK HERE
Distribution to Newsagents, Cafes, Hairdressers, Businesses, Community Groups, Chemists, Doctor & Dental Surgeries, Local Libraries, Council Chambers, Shopping Outlets e.g. Woolworths, Maloneys and IGA etc. - Distribution is carried out by our own staff.
Readers are typically aged over 28 and in a relationship. 60% are female and 40% male. They often have children and many have professional careers. They have an interest in family and local community news.
- Employment Rate 96.5%
- Median Age 32 - 41
- Wholly Owned Home 28.6%
- Average Household Income $122,500 pa
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics 2016 Census